KLA is a woman-owned, benefit corporation that partners with local governments to build the sustainable community they envision. We do this by delivering affordable tools and services to assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and communicate climate action and sustainability goals and programs. With only 9 years remaining to take exponential action to avoid catastrophic climate change, KLA is hiring for a number of positions. KLA is actively seeking a diverse team of individuals that are passionate, committed, innovative, and enthusiastic about joining this fight.
KLA is in need of an ambitious, energetic, organized individual that can take ownership over our marketing strategy, tools, and materials as well as oversee the marketing support team. The position will manage all inbound leads and support the identification and engagement of new opportunities. This is a unique opportunity for someone to grow with us while helping us build a more sustainable future for all. This position will report directly to and support our CEO, Kim Lundgren.
- Develop and implement a growth strategy for the organization
- Enhance and maintain marketing materials and the KLA website
- Oversee the refinement and maintenance of KLA’s instance of HubSpot
- Lead proposal development efforts
- Review and suggest enhancements for the KLA brand
- Manage KLA social media accounts and newsletters
- Identify guests and oversee logistics associated with the SAS Talk with Kim podcast
- Arrange meetings with prospective clients
- Oversee the marketing support staff
- Provide monthly reports on sales pipeline and impact of marketing efforts
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Identify and respond to opportunities to promote KLA’s clients and their work
- Design and deliver training for KLA staff on understanding business development opportunities with existing clients
Interested candidates please provide a cover letter, resume, and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Business Development Manager, no later than Friday, April 30, 2021.
KLA provides competitive salaries and personalized benefits.
Kim Lundgren Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Kim Lundgren Associates, Inc. does not accept resumes submitted by recruiting firms. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.