Kim Lundgren Associates, Inc. (KLA) is seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager to lead technical and communications support of and business development with existing KLA Dashboard clients.
KLA is a woman-owned, benefit corporation that partners with local governments to build the sustainable community they envision. We do this by delivering affordable tools and services to assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and communicate climate action and sustainability goals and programs. We are now in the most important decade for taking climate action to avoid catastrophic change. With this sense of urgency, KLA is scaling up its ability to support local action to prepare for the impacts of climate change and reduce contributions to it. KLA is seeking a diverse team of innovative individuals who are passionate, committed, and enthusiastic about joining this fight.
KLA’s Community Dashboard is a communications platform that enables local governments to easily tell their story through data. KLA’s approach to storytelling utilizes high resolution images, graphics, videos, and common language to connect with every member of the community. The Dashboard layout is designed specifically for storytelling to help community members better interpret data, track progress toward goals and, understand how the data relates to them. Connecting with data through a story is more effective at inspiring individual action to support community goals.
The Customer Success Manager is a new role at KLA, so we are only seeking candidates experienced in supporting and building SaaS processes and teams. This position will own the client relationships for the KLA Community Dashboard and potential future tools; therefore, it is essential to understand each client’s technical and communications needs and be able to easily identify additional support opportunities. You will collaborate closely with the Dashboard Product Owner, our CEO, and our local government clients. You will guide other team members in delivering high-quality customer service and communications work products. Your efforts will support our product vision of a completely self-service SaaS product, making the tools to end climate change accessible to everyone who needs them.
- Manage delivery of Dashboard services, including new site builds and existing site maintenance
- Direct, train, and oversee Dashboard support staff in delivering contracted services and providing best in class customer service.
- Establish, maintain, and grow customer relationships
- Establish dashboard customer service policies and practices
- Develop and deliver demos and marketing assets for the KLA Dashboard
- Develop scopes of work and proposals for Dashboard-related services. Ensure contracts are executed as agreed.
- Meet regularly with clients to understand their needs and collaborate with Dashboard Product Owner to offer solutions
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of KLA’s professional services and identify clients that could benefit from additional KLA support
- Develop client training resources in collaboration with the Product Owner
- Experience managing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technology products and managed services
- 5+ years of experience in a customer success manager, business development, or similar role in a SaaS company, ideally in a startup or fast growth environment
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales goals and/or high net promoter scores
- A working knowledge and understanding of climate change and sustainability at the local government and community level
- Ability to develop stories from sustainability metrics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence decisions and solutions at any level of an organization
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, manage multiple tasks at a time, and prioritize workloads
- Strong leadership and mentorship skills
- Adept at a range of programs and tools including Microsoft Office (a MUST), HubSpot or other CRM tool, Adobe products, and project management and finance tools
- Experience in business-to-government (B2G) sales
- Experience with social media campaigns and web-based communications strategies
- Experience developing and delivering training
KLA employees work at the location of their choosing, understanding that we work with clients across the United States and need to be available to support them during their regular business hours and some evenings.
Please send a letter of interest, resume, and any other materials that will help us get to know you to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 11, 2022.
Kim Lundgren Associates, Inc. provides competitive salaries and personalized benefits.
Kim Lundgren Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Kim Lundgren Associates, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Kim Lundgren Associates, Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.