Work is remote
Ideal Location: Boston, MA
(will consider candidates across the US)
Kim Lundgren Associates, Inc. (KLA) is seeking an organized, driven Marketing & Social Media Coordinator, ideally located in the Boston, MA area, though highly qualified candidates from any US location are encouraged to apply. The Marketing & Social Media Coordinator will play a key role supporting KLA’s communications and business development efforts.
This position will have the opportunity to work with high level KLA Team members including the CEO, the Director of Marketing, and KLA’s Business Development Team in developing and implementing effective marketing and social media strategies to help KLA further our mission to address the climate crisis. We expect this hire will have an opportunity for significant growth and are looking for a proactive, problem solver to shape the position.
KLA is a woman-owned, benefit corporation that partners with local governments to build capacity to implement aggressive, equitable climate solutions. We do this by delivering affordable tools and services to assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and communicate climate action and sustainability goals and programs. With only 8 years remaining to take exponential action to avoid catastrophic climate change, KLA is hiring for a number of positions. KLA is actively seeking a diverse team of individuals that are passionate, committed, innovative, and enthusiastic about our work and mission.
The Marketing & Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Support development and implementation of a targeted marketing strategy to support KLA’s projected growth
- Provide research support for KLA’s CEO on target communities
- Develop case studies on KLA’s existing work
- Develop and post social media and blog content
- Work with KLA’s Director of Marketing to maintain the KLA website and social media presence
- Help develop and promote KLA’s social media strategy
- Support and provide suggestions for story pitches about KLA’s clients for key media outlets
- Coordinate proposal development and assist with design of proposals
- Manage KLA’s CRM (HubSpot) and suggest and implement improvements
- Print, collate, and deliver proposals, materials, etc.
- Other support as needed
- Entrepreneurial individual that can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid design skills and experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Must be proficient with key social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Expertise or able to quickly learn a range of programs and tools including Microsoft Office (a MUST), HubSpot (CRM), Monday.com (Project Management)
- Demonstrated experience developing and sharing creative and engaging social media content that yields significant engagement
- 1-3 years’ proven experience in marketing, business development, or writing
- Ability to constantly learn and improve and work independently
- Experience communicating about climate change and sustainability
- Knowledge of and/or experience with public engagement processes
- Event planning experience
This position includes a flexible schedule, healthcare and phone/internet benefits and starts with 3 weeks of paid time off + 12 holidays. Salary for this full-time position ranges from $50,000-$65,000 commensurate with experience, and participation in KLA’s performance and accountability bonus program is available after 3 months of demonstrated success in position.
Interested candidates please provide a cover letter, resume, sample work, and one reference to email@example.com with the Subject: Marketing & Social Media Coordinator. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Kim Lundgren Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Kim Lundgren Associates, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Kim Lundgren Associates, Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.