Kim Lundgren Associates, Inc. (KLA) is seeking an experienced Product Owner to drive ongoing development, maintenance, and support of KLA’s Community Dashboard to ensure it can scale to the needs of our growing clientele and transition to a self-service SAAS product.
- Own the product and continued development of the KLA Community Dashboard platform
- Own support and operations for the product being delivered for our customers,
- Lead and manage the development team
- Identify and integrate new and enhanced data storytelling & engagement tools for the dashboard.
- Provide trainings for KLA Team to build sites and understand new features
- Deliver monthly reports on the dashboard related to maintenance issues, resolution time, roadmap features, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in a product owner or manager role, ideally in a start up or fast growth environment
- Demonstrated ability to deliver technology products/services in a high growth environment on time and on budget
- Experience managing Software-as-a-Service technology products and managed services
- Experience defining and delivering on a product roadmap
- A working knowledge and understanding of climate action and sustainability at the local government level
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence decisions and solutions at any level of an organization
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
Interested candidates please provide a cover letter, resume, and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Product Owner, no later than Friday, April 30, 2021.
KLA provides competitive salaries and personalized benefits.
Kim Lundgren Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Kim Lundgren Associates, Inc. does not accept resumes submitted by recruiting firms. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.