Register now for this deep dive into approaches that work.
Local government staff recognize the value of hearing from all members of their community -- or at least their responsibility to pursue it. Yet many of us struggle to effectively reach and/or keep the attention of anyone other than the usual suspects. Whether it's during a planning process, at the implementation stage, or getting feedback on projects and ideas, it can be a challenge to get the quantity and quality engagement that is representative of your community -- and that sets you up for long-term success.
On this webinar, we'll walk through the tactics you can employ to build a more diverse choir for your community’s work.
Join this webinar if you want to:
- Think through which organizations in your community you could leverage to reach a more diverse audience and how to do that
- Learn how to utilize various communications tools and techniques to engage the broadest audience possible
- Find ways to integrate simple practices into daily routines and ongoing work
- Hear examples from local governments that have pursued equitable engagement strategies
- Ask questions about your unique challenges and opportunities (we'll leave plenty of time for Q&A)
If you attended our "Beyond the Usual Suspects" presentation at APA's National Planning Conference recently, this webinar will offer a deeper dive on the topic along with specific examples.